Thursday 11 January 2007

5th Jan Rendezvous with Mr Shibatomi and Mr Kosugi

~Huang Jianwei [my downline and beloved daughter(:]

5th Jan Rendezvous with Mr Shibatomi and Mr Kosugi was a blast! Really.. those who missed it really missed THE BIG THING!!!

Initially, being a teenager myself, I dreaded the idea of going for business talks in hotels and so on. I always thought these conferences were b.o.r.i.n.g. Mr Shibatomi and Mr Kosugi, however, were very entertaining and inspiring speakers. At the end of the day, I surprised my mum when I asked her whether I could attend her presentations on TUESDAY night and SATURDAY afternoon!

Being a new distributor, I am very new to this business and had no idea how to start! Fortunately for me, Mr Shibatomi unveiled to us his Business Strategy of: '3X3=40'. According to Mr Shibatomi, this strategy is simple to follow and guaranteed to work! Here it goes:

In the 1st month, what you need to do is to fulfil your 180PV by enjoying the high quality products. In addition to that, you also need to PAY IT FORWARD, that is, to help 3 other persons by introducing them to healthier products and a better business. In the 2nd and 3rd months, you continue to fulfil your 180PV. Is not this killing two birds with one stone --- One, you become healthier because of your consumption of the products. Two, you get to make a difference in another person's life by introducing the quality products to him/her thus transforming his/her health!

Furthermore, your initial 3 persons would just need to again PAY IT FORWARD by helping another 3 of their friends and your network would grow with 9 new downlines! These 9 people would then PAY IT FORWARD and help another 3 more of their friends and that makes 27 downlines! In the months that follow, you can just let the business work itself! Now, you can enjoy the products, help transform other people's lives by introducing them to healthier choices of purchase, help them make money like never before and make BIG money yourself! All in all, 1(yourself)+3+(your friends)9+27(their friends)=40(your network)! Therefore, '3X3=40' is as Mr Shibatomi says: "It is a simple business but it is definitely NOT easy."

Indeed, I was truly inspired by the presentations, especially that of Mr Shibatomi. After the session, we went to shake hands with Mr Shibatomi and asked him a few questions. He really impressed me with his answers!

Mum: How do we go about getting our source of people?
Mr Shibatomi: You get them everywhere! Even on the streets...
Mum: On the streets?
Mr Shibatomi: When I first started, I used to wait at the bus stops and randomly talk to people. The first step is to be friends. The only wrong thing I did was I waited at a bus stop that was just in front of a hospital. So when I asked them 'How are you?', the response wasn't very good. (gives a smile) You should try bus stops near the banks!

People who were listening all around him burst out laughing:) and this was the atmosphere that was ongoing throughout the whole meeting. It turned out more like a gathering of very good friends than some old boring business seminar:)

Lastly, I want to end my post with an inspiring video reccommended by my dearest papa. This video introduces the fundamental concept of spreading the message and helping people. It is not about paying back, it's about paying it FORWARD:)





HELP YOUR 3 PEOPLE TODAY!!!
~Jianwei:)